Sabtu, 01 Maret 2014

My first journey

Is a long long journey, 'til i know where i'm supposed to be...

Yeah... I just come back home today... I feel so great after achieved my dream...
I studied many things in new places and saw many different kind of people...
Some were good experiences and of course there were some bad things either... But nothing can compare this wonderful experiences... Though i went not in a proper time, but at least i can enjoy my journey, my first journey... I really can't say a word... I know this is not an amazing thing for everyone, but i always feel grateful with whatever i got...

I wish all my wishes come true, haha...
I will talk about this journey later...

See ya... :)

2 komentar:

LeeAne butuh saran dan komentarnya...
Berkomentarlah dengan bahasa baik And no SARA yah guys :)